CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 29 October 2012

REFLECTION


In this ICT course, we were asked to create an electronic portfolio (e-portfolio). An electronic portfolio uses digital technologies, allowing the portfolio developer to collect and organize portfolio artifacts in many media types like audio, video, graphics and texts.  E-portfolio is better than traditional portfolio since it is easy to manage, portable and can be presented in such an interesting way.

Writing a blog is a form of e-portfolio.  Before taking this course, I never knew about writing a blog. I ever heard about it but did not know how to use it.Blogs, or Web logs, are online journals that are updated frequently, sometimes even daily. An update, (also called an entry or a post) is usually quite short, perhaps just a few sentences and readers can often respond to an entry online. For me, this is very interesting since I can update my own journals, articles or many other materials. Not only in the form of words, I can also put videos, photos and others third parties functions. All of these can be presented in the way that I like. I can choose any colour, background or layout I like. For those who are very interested in this blog writing can create their own blog skin.

All the entries that have been posted can be updated or edited anytime. So I can always correct any mistake I made in my entries. A successful blog should have posts that been updated regularly. My readers or followers are allowed to leave their comments in my blog. So they can give their opinions or correct any untrue facts in my entries. Blog also provides us with links which we can connect one page to another page in our blog or to other sites just by inserting the link address. This is very easy since any entry or materials linked to the blog can be reached only by one click.

Besides that, i also learn a new thing about STELLA software. I was conduct an experiment on Prey-Predator Dynamics. before this, i never known about this software. now, i know by using STELLA software can give a lot benefits and new experience in explore science world. STELLA software is the best simulation ti use in teaching and learning process because its can enhance students to interest in learning process. 

I also learn about Data logging. For our group choose an experiment on states of matter. The data obtained from the simulation and we can easily interpret the data using Data Logging. Data Logging include some stage and process such as engage, empower and enhance. From this process, we can more understand about the experiment.

Lastly, from this course, i learn a lot of new knowledge and it also can improve my skill in using technology. During this lesson, i really enjoy and happy. special thanks to my beloved lecturer, En. Azmi bin Ibrahim for teach me ICT...  ALHAMDULILLAH... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment